Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rose-isms ~ Tweets and Quips

I love and believe this "theory" with all my heart:

“God in his ultimate wisdom, love, and mercy; created the sweetest, purest and most tangible expression of His love for us while here on our earthly journey.”
 ~ Rose Rains

"Looking for a mate? Loving and caring for a dog is a sure sign of good moral character. Good dog owners are able love beyond themselves. "  ~ Rose Rains
 
"Wish we lived in a more dog friendly society here in the US. It's frustrating not being able to take my kids along everywhere I go" :o(
 
"Please don't purchase Christmas pets for unsuspecting people or children. They may not want or be able to care for them and it could mean suffering or death to an innocent animal." -R. Rains
 
"Yay!!! All 4 kids have been to the groomers, glands squeezed at vet's, nails trimmed & Pood-'elle ear hair pulled. We're only $155 poorer."  :o
 
"Dogs are gifts. I paid over $50 on ebay for a tiny Tiffany picture frame with an old photo of a "Frenchy" someone loved in the 20's. I love him now."
 
"LOOOOOVE...being momma to Johnny, Pearly & Poppy! Unconditional love on twelve little pads of sweetness...I am truly blessed!"
 
"They are my favorite living creature on the earth. After many years of observance, personal experience and study, I've come to believe they are solely gifted to humans as companions. God in His wisdom, mercy and loving understanding made provision for a source of His pure and honest love in the most tangible and comforting way..hence the palindrome of the word...

D-O-G!"   ~ Rose Rains

"Just finished dog bath night! Lots of toweling, brushing, butt shaving, & sweet, sweet kisses! Ahhhh! Motherhood at it's best."  

"Absolutely nothing better than 3 sweet faces & 3 swishing tails to go with them." ~ Me

"Tens of thousands of rescue dogs looking for homes and each one with a heart made to love!"  

"I pass a sad basset hound named Pixie each day, who lives tethered to a short chain. Her owners ignore my pleas to free her. I'll try again." 

"Never wanted or thought I liked Poodles till I rescued a dirty, matted dog whelping in a puppy mill. She's a delight a joy, and I adore her."

"WANTED: Adults of good moral character who have a jaded or even broken heart. Heal your heart. Adopt a pet from your local SPCA. Safe love! "

"Take time to help a lost or stray dog today. If it were a human child wandering alone could you drive past so easily?"

"Home from church and sweet doggy kisses all around. In a perfect world they'd go with us!"

"Love is a cold, wet nose... Don't shop!, PLEASE.....adopt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment